26 January 2018
Tes Quiz: 26 January 2018
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- Suomi is the traditional name for which European country?
- In which sport do North American teams compete for the Commissioner’s Trophy?
- Which Shakespeare character appears in Henry IV Parts 1 and 2 and The Merry Wives of Windsor?
- Who composed the Flower Duet from the opera Lakmé?
- Which household electrical device was given its first public demonstration on 26 January 1926?
- Who directed the films Taxi Driver, The Departed and The Wolf of Wall Street?
- What type of creature is a trevally?
- Who is the current King of Spain?
- Pecorino cheese is made from the milk of which animal?
- What is the ...
Subscribe to get access to the content on this page.
If you are already a Tes/ Tes Scotland subscriber please log in with your username or email address to get full access to our back issues, CPD library and membership plus page.
Not a subscriber? Find out more about our subscription offers.