Tes Quiz: 3 April 2020
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
1. What type of creature is a pipistrelle?
2. Claret is a wine from which region in France?
3. Which American chess player was stripped of his world championship in April 1975 for refusing to play Anatoly Karpov?
4. Which female singer holds the record for the most Billboard 100 number one hits by an American artist?
5. Zaphod Beeblebrox is a character in which 1979 Douglas Adams novel?
6. What word can mean well dressed, a sharp stinging pain, and clever?
7. Laura Dern won the Oscar for Best Supporting Actress for her role of Nora Fanshaw in which film?
8. Which three ...