Tes Quiz: 3 September 2021
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
1. On 3 September 1967, also known as Dagen H, which Scandinavian country switched to driving on the right-hand side of the road?
2. Who is scheduled to play the lead role in the upcoming film The Batman?
3. Which country won the women’s football Olympic gold medal at Tokyo 2020?
4. Which French car company holds a 43.4 per cent voting stake in Nissan?
5. Douyin is the Chinese version of which popular video-sharing social network?
6. What vegetable is a main ingredient of tzatziki?
7. Who wrote the nonsense poem Jabberwocky?
8. Popocatépetl, Krakatoa and Mauna Loa are all ...