07 February 2020
Tes Quiz: 7 February 2020
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- Boz was a pseudonym of which Victorian author?
- Which actor did boxer Mike Tyson marry on 7 February 1988?
- By what name was rapper Christopher Wallace – inductee into the 2020 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame – better known?
- Realism, Stoicism and Rationalism are three of the schools included in the teaching of which subject?
- What organisms live in large bodies of water, are unable to swim against a current and are a crucial food source for aquatic animals?
- Which country, along with Afghanistan, was awarded Test status by the International Cricket Council in June 2018?
- What was the name of ...