Tes Quiz: 8 January 2021
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
1. Who recently broke Pelé’s record of scoring the most goals for one club?
2. What spirit is added to Guinness to form a Drunken Leprechaun cocktail?
3. What is the first country in the world alphabetically?
4. What type of a creature is a drongo?
5. What word can mean land covered with undergrowth, small trees and shrubs; to touch lightly; and to remove by sweeping?
6. George Slate was the boss of which prehistoric cartoon character?
7. Who wrote the novel The Da Vinci Code?
8. SIX is the major stock exchange in which European country?
9. A joule is a measurement of ...