08 November 2019
Tes Quiz: 8 November 2019
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- Founded by two brothers in London in 1881, which sports equipment and apparel manufacturer has a panther as its logo?
- In which modern day country was Vlad the Impaler born?
- What word can mean to become firmly fixed or embedded in a place, rent accommodation, or a porter’s quarters at the main entrance of a college?
- The Houston Astros lost to the Washington Nationals in which 2019 sporting final?
- Which of Dickens’ novels begins with the words “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...”?
- What colour is the gemstone lapis lazuli?
- What was the name of Olivia Colman’s character ...