Tes Quiz: 20 July 2018
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
1. What nationality is Donald Tusk, president of the European Council?
2. In the American postal system, what does the acronym in the term ZIP code stand for?
3. The anterior cruciate ligament connects the knee joint to which two bones in the human body?
4. In which country was the first Formula 1 Grand Prix held?
5. What is the official language of Gibraltar?
6. Ursine is the collective adjective for which animal?
7. Who composed the opera La Boheme?
8. Which Sioux Indian leader surrendered to the US Army on 20 July 1881?
9. What was the name of Martin Freeman’s character in the sitcom ...