Tes Quiz: 30 August 2019
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- Tórshavn is the capital of which of which European island group?
- Who won the 2019 British Open Championship?
- In Greek mythology, how many muses were there?
- Islands in the Stream, Chain Reaction and Grease were all written by members of which band?
- Co-written with John Fletcher, The Two Noble Kinsmen is the last play written by which author?
- What was the nationality of Nobel prizewinning nuclear physicist Ernest Rutherford, born 30 August 1871?
- Which actor plays a female Thor in the upcoming film Thor: Love and Thunder?
- Which fruit is a main constituent of the dish Eton mess?
- By ...