Tes Quiz: 9 October 2020
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- Which character did Kit Harrington play in the drama series Game of Thrones?
- Which town in the Swiss Alps hosts the annual World Economic Forum?
- From which tall grass plant does the syrup molasses come?
- In the Roald Dahl book Matilda, which school did the title character attend?
- I Could Have Danced All Night is a song from which musical?
- What is the shortest swimming event at the Olympics?
- Kathmandu is the capital of which Himalayan country?
- Which member of the Beatles was born on 9 October 1940?
- What name is given to a vent in the Earth’s surface that periodically ejects a ...