Tes Quiz: 4 December 2020
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- Born 4 December 1969, by what name is the rapper Shawn Carter better known?
- The ancient city of Troy would have been located in which modern-day country?
- What is the name of the gamekeeper and title character in the novel Lady Chatterley’s Lover?
- St Louis Blues are the current holders of which winter sports trophy?
- What word can mean dull and lifeless or level, and is a term used in musical notation?
- Which glands in the human body are pea-sized lumps of tissue that contain white blood cells and help fight bacteria?
- The Greek dish kleftiko is generally made using which meat?
- Brahm ...