Tes Quiz: 1 January 2021
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- In the Chinese zodiac, the year 2021 is represented by what animal?
- Which Mary Shelley novel was first published on 1 January 1818?
- Nicknamed “the granddaddy of them all”, which annual American college football bowl game is usually played on 1 January?
- New Year’s Day was a 1983 single for which band?
- Born 1 January 1895, who was the first director of the FBI?
- On New Year’s Day 1925, Norway renamed its capital city Oslo. What was it called previously?
- António Guterres replaced Ban Ki-moon as secretary-general of which organisation on 1 January 2017?
- Which religion will celebrate ...