Tes Quiz: 22 January 2021
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- What nationality is the President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen?
- Born 22 January 1946, what was the name of the manager of punk band Sex Pistols?
- By what name is the painkiller acetylsalicylic acid more commonly known?
- Who played the character of Jack Geller, father of Ross and Monica in the TV sitcom Friends?
- Which 18th century Italian artist is renowned for his paintings of both Venice and the River Thames?
- Penang is a state in which South East Asian country?
- The drink kombucha is made by fermenting which beverage?
- Kane Williamson is the captain of which Test ...