Use the following code:
Find a five-letter word such that:
* the sum of the third and fourth letters is 16
* the product of the third and fourth letters is 63
* the fifth letter is the square root of the fourth letter
* the second letter minus the first letter is equal to the fifth letter
* the sum of the first and second letters is equal to the product of the fourth and fifth letters
Wheels within wheels
ABCDEF are the vertices of a regular hexagon.
What fraction of the area of the large circle is the area of the small circle?
SOLUTIONS Word hunt (ages 9 to 13) The word is LOGIC.
Wheels within wheels (ages 14 to 16) the small circle is one-ninth of the large circle since the distance between the centres of the two circles is twice the radius of the small circle