1. Which river does the Clifton Suspension Bridge span?
2. Which was the first puppet to win the TV quiz show The Weakest Link?
3. Who had a hit with "I Can't Help Myself" in 1965?
4. In which Shakespeare play is the tune "Greensleeves" mentioned twice?
5. What nationality is the Formula One racing driver Mika Hakkinen?
6. What sort of bird is a Muscovy?
7. What is the capital of Sudan?
8. How fast is one knot?
9. Which novelist created Dracula?
10. Which male athlete won gold in the 1,500 metres at the 1980 and 1984 Olympics?
PUB QUIZ ANSWERS.
1. Avon; 2. Basil Brush; 3. The Four Tops; 4. 'The Merry Wives of Windsor'; 5. Finnish; 6. Duck; 7. Khartoum; 8. One nautical mile per hour; 9. Bram Stoker; 10. Sebastian Coe.