1. Which cities were main combatants in the Punic Wars?
2. What links the floorwalker on Are You Being Served?, the seat of the Persian emperors and the "bird with 100 eyes"?
3. The Simpsons first aired as part of which TV comedy programme?
4. Which royal brothers have the middle names Arthur Philip Louis and Charles Albert David?
5. What does the prefix RMS mean when used in front of ships, such as "RMS Titanic"?
6. In which modern-day country would you find the city of Tarsus, birthplace of St Paul?
7. Where in the human body would you find the ulna?
8. Who was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize five times, the last time a few days before his murder in 1948, but never won?
9. What was the name of the boyband created in the 2002 series of Popstars: The Rivals, and also saw Girls Aloud established?
10. In literature, what links Love, Truth, Peace and Plenty?
Pub Quiz answers: 1. Rome and Carthage 2. Peacock: Captain Peacock, the Peacock Throne, the peacock 3. The Tracey Ullman Show 4. Princes William and Harry 5. Royal Mail Ship 6. Turkey 7. The arm (one of the bones in the forearm) 8. Mohandas "Mahatma" Gandhi 9. One True Voice 10.The four ministries in George Orwell's '1984'.