1. Which character was played by Perry McCarthy from 2002 to 2003 and Ben Collins from 2003 to 2010?
2. Muntjac is a species of what kind of animal?
3. The office of the holder of which post is at 9 Downing Street?
4 Where would you find the Chair, Valentine's Brook and the Canal Turn?
5. What links the Jura Mountains, Devon, the Russian city of Perm and Welsh tribe the Silures?
6. Which children's novel by Clive King recounts the adventures of Barney and a caveman who lives in a quarry?
7. Celine Dion won the Eurovision Song Contest in 1988 representing which country?
8. In which city would you find the Royal Armouries Museum?
9. In what year did Euro notes and coins first enter circulation?
10. In The Flintstones cartoon series, what was the name of Barney Rubble's wife?
Quiz answers right; for crossword answers see next week's issue
Pub Quiz answers
1. The Stig (in 'Top Gear') 2. Deer 3. Government Chief Whip 4. Aintree racecourse (home of the Grand National) 5. They gave their names to geologic periods: Jurassic, Devonian, Permian and Silurian 6. 'Stig of the Dump' 7. Switzerland 8. Leeds 9. 2002 10. Betty.