1. What did ununquadium and ununhexium join last month?
2. Where did Beatrix succeed Juliana as queen in 1980?
3. Alexander Selkirk's four years on Mas a Tierra provided the inspiration for which 18th-century novel?
4. A bellman led a butcher, a baker, a barrister and a beaver - among others - in search of what?
5. Where would you find the Spirit of Ecstasy?
6. What type of vehicle was an A4 Pacific?
7. Who comes next in the following sequence: George H Bush, Bob Dole, Al Gore, John Kerry?
8. What links Kevin Moran in 1985 and Jose Antonio Reyes in 2005?
9. Gentoo, macaroni and rockhopper are all types of which animal?
10. Zen was the name of the computer in which TV spaceship?
Pub Quiz answers 1. The periodic table 2. The Netherlands 3. 'Robinson Crusoe' 4. The Snark, in Lewis Carroll's 'The Hunting of the Snark' 5. On the bonnet of a Rolls Royce 6. A steam locomotive 7. John McCain: they are losing candidates in US presidential elections, 1992-2008 8. The only players to be sent off in an FA Cup final 9. Penguin 10. The Liberator, in 'Blake's 7'.