1. In 2007, Forest Whitaker scooped a Best Actor Oscar for his portrayal of Idi Amin in which film?
2. What type of food is pecorino?
3. What is the name of the device in a car that blends air and fuel for an internal combustion engine?
4. Which Swiss peak owes its name to the German word for virgin?
5. Which band, led by Damon Albarn, released the albums 13 and The Great Escape?
6. Which two colours feature on the national flag of Denmark?
7. In the nonsense song "There was an old lady who swallowed a fly", what did the old lady swallow to catch the fly?
8. Beginning with M, which island in Greece is famous for its windmills and its nightlife?
9. Naiad is the innermost and Nereid the outermost moons of which planet?
10. Which famous highway originally ran from Chicago, Illinois to California?
ANSWERS: 1. The Last King of Scotland; 2. Cheese; 3. Carburettor; 4. Jungfrau; 5. Blur; 6. Red and white; 7. A spider; 8. Mykonos; 9. Neptune; 10. Route 66.