1. In which type of gymnastics can competitors use balls, ribbons or hoops?
2. Which actor played Liberty Valance in the film The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance?
3. On which river does the city of Rome stand?
4. Which German playwright wrote The Threepenny Opera with the composer Kurt Weill?
5. What is the adult male seal called?
6. Which famous actor is the father of Angelina Jolie?
7. Which English port's fishing boat identification letters are PZ?
8. Which biscuit is named after an Italian freedom fighter?
9. What nationality is Kelly Slater, who has been world surfing champion a record nine times?
10. Which writer and former politician was made a life peer as Baron of Weston-super-Mare in 1992?
1. Rhythmic; 2. Lee Marvin; 3. Tiber; 4. Bertolt Brecht; 5. Bull; 6. Jon Voight; 7. Penzance; 8. Garibaldi; 9. American; 10. Jeffrey Archer.