2. How many ball boys and girls are there on centre court at any one time at Wimbledon?
3. Which mail delivery service, established in 1935, offers the following: artificial rocks, earthquake pills and a strait-jacket-ejecting Bazooka?
4. Which is the only US city to contain a royal palace that was used as an official residence by a reigning monarch?
5. Which 12-letter foodstuff has an "a" as every other letter?
6. Who did Clair Williams marry on April 9, 2005?
7. What, in the UK, is the longest month of the year (in time)?
8. What is unusual about the chapter numbers in The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time?
9. What links the numbers four in English, four in German, three in Italian and five in Spanish?
10. In which athletics event is the women's record over 2.5 metres further than the men's record? QuizQuizQuiz
1. Margaret Thatcher
3. Acme (the corporation which featured in the Road Runner cartoons)
4. Honolulu (the king of Hawaii lived there)
6. Charles and Camilla (she was the registrar at Windsor Guild Hall)
8. They are all prime numbers
9. They have the same number of letters in the word as the number itself ("four", "vier", "tre", "cinco")
10. Discus (the women's discus is lighter than the men's).