2. Who is the author of Human Croquet, One Good Turn and Behind the Scenes at the Museum?
3. What does SIM stand for (as in a mobile's SIM card)?
4. What is the name shared by a region in the Peloponnese, a retail group owned by Philip Green and a Tom Stoppard play?
5. What breed is nicknamed the chrysanthemum-faced dog, because its facial hair grows in different directions?
6. Which awards were created by American John Wilson to recognise the year's "worst" acting and film-making?
7. In athletics, what is the last event of the heptathlon?
8. What was the name of the Salvation Army orphanage near to John Lennon's childhood home?
9. What is the name shared by a family of cephalopods and a number of famous ships and submarines, including that commanded by Captain Nemo?
10. What were the nicknames of Americans Robert LeRoy Parker and Harry Alonzo Longabaugh, both thought to have died in 1908 (though some believe much later)?
2. Kate Atkinson
3. Subscriber Identity Module
5. Shih Tzu
6. The Golden Raspberry Awards or Razzies
8. Strawberry Field (which inspired the song Strawberry Fields Forever).
10. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid