2. Which cover song was the biggest-selling single in the UK in 1992?
3. Tuco, Blondie and Angel Eyes are the title characters of which well-known film?
4. Which team has the longest name, excluding the words "Football Club", in English league football?
5. In which US state would you find the American side of the Niagara Falls?
6. According to the Guinness Book of Records, who has won more Oscars than anyone else in the awards' history?
7. What is the highest mountain in the Alps?
8. In the rhyme, what was the last thing swallowed by the old lady who swallowed a fly?
9. Which opera singer has a name that literally means "calm Sunday"?
10. How many letters of the alphabet are not used in spelling the names of any of the months?
1. Sheepdog trialling
2. "I Will Always Love You", by Whitney Houston, which was at No 1 for 10 weeks December-February
3. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
4. Wolverhampton Wanderers (22) Kidderminster Harriers Brighton and Hove Albion only have 21 (the longest name in Scottish football is Inverness Caledonian Thistle)
5. New York State
6. Walt Disney, who won 26 of them.
7. Mont Blanc
8. A horse (she's dead, of course)
9. Placido Domingo
10. Five (K, Q, W, X, Z)