1. Which party-jumping politician preceded David Cameron as MP for Witney in Oxfordshire?
2. Joanna Page appeared in which sitcom set in Essex and Wales?
3. Which road running through Notting Hill is famous for its mile-long, open-air market?
4. Which Ashes cricketer became bishop of Liverpool?
5. Which country set up the Hiten lunar mission, completed in 1990?
6. Bradley Wiggins won an Olympic bronze medal in 2004 for which event that shares its name with a US president?
7. Despite being a keen hunter, Prince Philip is the patron of which animal protection organisation?
8. Before his relationship with Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt was married to whom?
9. What is the name of the brewery in Dublin where Arthur Guinness began his brewing business in 1759?
10. What relation is Doctor Evil to Austin Powers in the Austin Powers film series?
Answers on page 46.