1. Banquo and his son Fleance have funny names. Write a story about a person with a funny name.
2. Your best friend meets three witches. Write an advice sheet on how to choose friends more carefully.
3. There are three witches in Macbeth. Write a magazine article offering style advice.
4. At the end of the play, Macbeth is decapitated. Write about a time when you or someone you know "lost their head". Remember to describe your thoughts and feelings about it.
5. Macbeth is a play. Write a play.
Di Sparkes, David Mills, Jez Pinfold and Moira Nolan English department Forest Hill school Dacres Road Forest Hill, London SE23.