In groups of four ask students to look to 2105 when we will be celebrating two centuries after Einstein. Ask them to consider:
* What will we know then that we don't know now?
* Compared with the changes from 1905 to 2005 will technology and scientific understanding increase at a faster or slower rate?
* Will people need to understand the science and technology that is being developed?
* What could be some of the ethical dilemmas faced?
* What would be the key area they would like to understand?
* Do they want to pop forward in time to see what's going on?
After researching this in their groups they can present their findings to the class.