- Really need to address the inconsistencies across the new Nat courses for CompSci - we haven't got it right and there are big issues, #sqa
- After this morning's mad scramble to get the kids fed, clothed, ready and out the door, I have renewed appreciation for single parents.
- A definitive account of the legislative mess that governs schools in England: bit.ly11TAbmR (calling it a "system" seems perverse)
- As far as I know the interview process in state schools in Scotland still does not involve an observed lesson. Should it?
- Fantastic Gleniffer High visit. Inspirational staff. Top-quality presentation from pupils going to Malawi 2014. Perfect start to the week.
- Palaver is my word for the day and I had not realised it was Scots. A fuss about nothing.
- Colleges across Scotland committing to provide almost 76 million hours of learning in 2013-14
- "Appreciation is a wonderful thing; it makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." - Voltaire.