1. What is made from the leaves of the camellia sinensis plant?
2. What is the name of the second book in Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials trilogy?
3. What was the first programme to air on Channel 4?
4. Which Roman goddess was commonly equated with the Greek goddess Athena?
5. Which Labour politician defeated Michael Portillo in the Enfield Southgate constituency in the 1997 general election?
6. What is missing from the following list: Mustard, Green, Scarlet, White, Plum?
7. What comes next in the following sequence: David, Fitzgerald, Baines?
8. Stefani Germanotta is better known as which singer and performer?
9. Where in the human body would you find the pineal gland?
10. Which country's flag shows three horizontal stripes with blue at the top, black in the middle and white on the bottom?
Pub Quiz answers 1. Tea 2. 'The Subtle Knife' 3. 'Countdown' 4. Minerva 5. Stephen Twigg 6. Peacock (characters in the boardgame Cluedo) 7. Milhous (middle names of US presidents Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson and Nixon) 8. Lady Gaga 9. Brain 10. Estonia.