1. The title of Ray Bradbury's novel Something Wicked This Way Comes is taken from which Shakespeare play?
2. The Giant's Causeway is mostly composed of which type of volcanic rock?
3. What nationality was the composer Frederic Chopin?
4. What is the name popularly given to the anti-colonialist uprising led by the Righteous Fists of Harmony in China at the end of the 19th century?
5. Which event has been part of the Olympic Games since 1896 but has only been run by women since 1984, when it was won by the American Joan Benoit?
6. Which city is the home of the Halle Orchestra?
7. What links this year's Glastonbury headliners and the Greek goddess Calliope?
8. In which year did the US space shuttle make its first operational flight?
9. Which company was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin in 1998?
10. How many bones are there in a human skull?
Quiz answers below; for crossword answers visit www.tes.co.ukbreaktime or see next week's issue
Pub Quiz answers 1. "Macbeth" 2. Basalt 3. Polish 4. The Boxer Rebellion 5. The marathon 6. Manchester 7. Muse: rock band; one of the mythological spirits who inspired poetry and the arts 8. 1982 9. Google 10. 22.