Breaktime - The job stops here - Pub quiz
1. Rongorongo is the undeciphered script found on which island?
2. White, oyster and Portobello are edible what?
3. What links Thunderbird 2, 'The Divine Comedy' and 'Mr Tibbs'?
4. Which novel begins with: "Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again"?
5. Who is the voice of Buzz Lightyear in the Toy Story films?
6. What year did Kurt Cobain die, Schindler's List win the Oscar for Best Picture, and the Church of England first ordain women priests?
7. Which town elected its football club's mascot as mayor in 2002, re-electing him for a third term last year?
8. Where would you find the round window, the semi-circular canals and the incus?
9. What is the name of the style of painting in small dots, developed by Georges Seurat and Paul Signac?
10. Where is the Kelvingrove art gallery and museum?
Quiz answers right; for crossword answers visit www.tes.co.ukbreaktime or see next week's issue
Pub Quiz answers 1. Easter Island. 2. Mushrooms. 3. Virgil: pilot of, Dante's guide through hell and purgatory, first name of Sydney Poitier's character in the film 'In the Heat of the Night'. 4. 'Rebecca', by Daphne du Maurier. 5. Tim Allen. 6. 1994. 7. Hartlepool (the mayor was Stuart Drummond, who originally stood for election as H'Angus the monkey, the football club mascot). 8. The ear. 9. Pontillism. 10. Glasgow.