1. What distinction has Eugene Cernan held since December 1972?
2. Who comes next in this sequence: Nick Berry, Jason Durr, James Carlton, Jonathan Kerrigan?
3. What is the name of the scale of mineral hardness, where diamond is ten and talcum powder is one?
4. St Aidan's, Trevelyan and Van Mildert are colleges at which university?
5. What are the rival gangs' names in West Side Story?
6. Which war was the Siege of Ladysmith in?
7. What is the name of Don Quixote's horse?
8. Benjamin Paul Ballance-Drew is better known as which rapper, singer and actor?
9. What links Mike Myers, Marion Morrison, and England's World Cup number 10?
10. Mount Rushmore features George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln and which other US president?
Quiz answers right; for crossword answers visit www.tes.co.ukbreaktime or see next week's issue
Pub Quiz answers 1. He was the last man to walk on the moon 2. Joseph McFadden: they have all played the village bobby in the TV series "Heartbeat" 3. The Mohs scale 4. Durham 5. The Jets and the Sharks 6. The Second Boer War 7. Rocinante 8. Plan B 9. Wayne: played Wayne in "Wayne's World" films; real name of actor John Wayne; Wayne Rooney 10. Theodore Roosevelt.