1. Who are Viscount Severn's parents?
2. What first appeared in The Wall Street Journal on May 26, 1896?
3. Who commanded the Black Pig?
4. Where in the human body would you find the maxilla?
5. Which racecourse hosts the Scottish Grand National?
6. Who replaced Margaret Mountford as one of Sir Alan Sugar's sidekicks in this year's series of The Apprentice?
7. Which novel begins with the line: "Happy families are all alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way."?
8. Which year saw Mikhail Gorbachev become general secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, Ruth Lawrence become the youngest graduate of Oxford University at 13, and the computer game Tetris released?
9. What links the victor at Waterloo, the county town of Lancashire and Eureka! The National Children's Museum?
10. Who was assassinated by John Bellingham on May 11, 1812?
PUB QUIZ ANSWERS
1. Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, and Sophie, Countess of Wessex, 2. The Dow Jones Industrial Average, 3. Captain Pugwash, 4. The face - it is the upper jaw, 5. Ayr, 6. Karren Brady, 7. Anna Karenina, 8. 1985, 9. They are all names of Second World War RAF bombers: Wellington, Lancaster, Halifax, 10. Spencer Perceval, the only British prime minister to be assassinated.