1. Which 1970s children's cartoon series featured the characters Aunt Flo, PC Copper and Farmer Barleymow?
2. Who was the first person to win two Nobel prizes?
3. What dubious honour is shared by Gloucestershire, Northamptonshire and Somerset?
4. Who succeeded Jack and Vera Duckworth as owner of the Rovers Return in Coronation Street?
5. Which island is separated from the UK mainland by the Menai Strait?
6. What was banned in the US by the Volstead Act?
7. What links Julie Christie's best actress Oscar, Roger Moore's successor and an 18th-century war between England and Spain?
8. In which county is Leeds Castle?
9. Which Shakespeare play has the alternative title What You Will?
10. Which sitcom was first broadcast on November 12, 1973, and saw its final episode shown on August 29 this year?