Breaktime - The job stops here - Pub quiz
1. In which English seaside town can you find a statue of John Eric Bartholomew?
2. What was the name of the son of Cleopatra and Julius Caesar?
3. Who was the last prime minister to lead his party to victory at a general election while representing a Scottish constituency?
4. In Rudyard Kipling's Jungle Book, what is the name of the black panther?
5. Which pop group's albums include Nobody Else, The Circus and Progress?
6. Barra, Benbecula and St Kilda are among which group of islands?
7. In which town did the Gunfight at the O.K. Corral take place?
8. What is the minimum age of eligibility for the office of president of the United States?
9. Anthony, Barbara, Denise and Jim make up which TV family?
10. Which epic poem was preserved in the Nowell Codex?
PUB QUIZ ANSWERS
1. Morecambe: it is the real name of comedian Eric Morecambe; 2. Ptolemy Caesar, nicknamed Caesarion; 3. Andrew Bonar Law (Glasgow Central) in 1922; 4. Bagheera; 5. Take That; 6. The Outer Hebrides; 7. Tombstone, Arizona; 8. 35; 9. The Royle Family; 10. 'Beowulf'.