Breaktime - The job stops here - Pub quiz
1. Who sailed into exile on board HMS Fury?
2. What links the songs Woman in Love, Chain Reaction, Islands in the Stream and Heartbreaker?
3. What name is given to the crater formed by a collapse of land after a volcanic eruption?
4. Majorca, Menorca and Ibiza are among which group of islands?
5. Who comes next in the sequence: Margaret Thatcher, Herbert Asquith, Winston Churchill, Harold Wilson?
6. What is depicted in the central scene of the Sistine Chapel?
7. Which emperors ruled from the Red Fort?
8. Where were Jones, Hobbes, Bradshaw and York reunited in 2010?
9. What type of animal is a Lipizzaner?
10. Ignatius J Reilly is the protagonist in which 20th-century novel?
Pub Quiz answers
1. Edward VIII 2. They were all written by the Bee Gees (Barry, Robin and Maurice Gibb) 3. A caldera 4. Balearic Islands 5. Stanley Baldwin: they are 20th-century prime ministers, in order of length in office 6. God creating Eve from the sleeping Adam 7. The Mughal emperors of India 8. 'Sex and the City 2' 9. A horse 10. 'A Confederacy of Dunces'.