Breaktime - The job stops here - Pub quiz
1. Which long-running TV show was introduced with the words: "And now from Norwich, it's the quiz of the week."
2. In which English county would you find Durdle Door, Maiden Castle and Chesil Beach?
3. What links Beatrix Potter's frog, Mary Beth Lacey, a Norse invader and the courtyard in a Norman castle?
4. Who are the only two Britons to hold current world records in outdoor track and field events?
5. Which Dickens novel features the characters Mr Pecksniff, Mrs Gamp and Tom Pinch?
6. By what name are the comedians Ian and Janette Tough better known?
7. Which English monarch faced the Peasants' Revolt?
8. Who had hits with Umbrella, What's My Name? and Only Girl (In the World)?
9. According to the nursery rhyme Sing a Song of Sixpence, what was the queen doing in the parlour?
10. Hastings Ismay, Peter Carington and George Robertson are the only Britons to have held which international office?
Quiz answers below; for crossword answers see next week's issue
Pub Quiz answers 1. 'Sale of the Century', 2. Dorset, 3. Sea areas in the shipping forecast: (Jeremy) Fisher; Tyne (Daley, actress); Viking; Bailey, 4. Jonathan Edwards (triple jump) and Paula Radcliffe (marathon), 5. 'Martin Chuzzlewit', 6. The Krankies, 7. Richard II, 8. Rihanna, 9. Eating bread and honey, 10. Secretary General of NATO.