Breaktime - The job stops here - Pub quiz
1. What was the name of the treaty signed by the Soviet Union and seven of its Eastern Bloc partners on May 14, 1955?
2. Nelson Mandela's wife, Graca Machel, is the widow of the president of which African country?
3. What links Victoria Hesketh, Arthur Wellesley and Caligula?
4. Who is the only England footballer to win the Golden Boot for scoring the most goals in a World Cup Finals competition?
5. In which Dickens novel does Wackford Squeers, headmaster of Dotheboys Hall, make an appearance?
6. Where would you find Makka Pakka, Igglepiggle and the Haahoos?
7. Which comedian was born Royston Vasey?
8. Who was the last leader of the Social Democratic Party before its merger with the Liberal Party?
9. How many players are on a netball team?
10. Brandon Flowers is the lead singer with which band?
Pub Quiz Answers
1. Warsaw Pact; 2. Mozambique; 3. Boots: stage name of Little Boots; Duke of Wellington; nickname means 'little boot' or 'bootikins'; 4. Gary Lineker; 5. Nicholas Nickleby; 6. In the Night Garden (CBBC); 7. Roy 'Chubby' Brown; 8. Robert Maclennan; 9. Seven; 10. The Killers.