Breaktime - The job stops here - Quiz
This week ... in tune with the criminal element.
1. Which 2002 Steven Spielberg film chronicled the exploits of master conman Frank Abagnale Jr?
2. In which Whitechapel pub - still operating today - did Ronnie Kray fatally shoot George Cornell?
3. "As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster." Which film begins with this line?
4. This serial killer murdered five and injured two in Northern California in the 1960s and 1970s - and was never caught. What was he known as?
5. Which major crime took place in Buckinghamshire on 8 August 1963?
6. What was the criminal charge that finally put Al Capone in jail?
7. Who, when arrested, said: "Thank God it's over. The suspense has been too great. I couldn't stand it any longer."
8. Their surnames were Parker and Barrow, but what were they better known as?
9. In 1989, Forbes declared this drug baron the seventh-richest man in the world. But he was killed in a hail of police bullets in 1993. Name him.
10. Who appropriated the Beatles' song Helter Skelter for his own means, using it as a term for a coming race war?
Quiz answers: 1. 'Catch Me If You Can' 2. The Blind Beggar 3. 'Goodfellas' 4. The Zodiac 5. The Great Train Robbery 6. Tax evasion 7. Dr Crippen 8. Bonnie and Clyde, respectively 9. Pablo Escobar 10. Charles Manson.