Breaktime - The job stops here - Quiz
This week ... Back to school!
1. Grange Hill character Peter Jenkins, played by Todd Carty, was better known by his nickname. What was it?
2. School of Rock star Jack Black's musical talents extend beyond the screen. For which rock band does he perform lead vocals and guitar?
3. In Horrid Henry the Movie, which actor plays Vic Van Wrinkle, the headmaster of Brick House School?
4. Which blockbuster US musical follows the antics and romances of students at Rydell High School?
5. Who drew the original St Trinian's cartoons?
6. In BBC drama Waterloo Road, what is "Sambuca" Kelly's real name?
7. What was the movie Fame, set in the NYC High School of Performing Arts, originally supposed to be called?
8. In 1980s film The Breakfast Club, in which room of the school are the gang put for detention?
9. What is the motto of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry?
10. Who said: "That was the most offensive thing I've seen in 20 years of teaching. And that includes an elementary school production of Hair."
Quiz answers below
[BX] Pub Quiz answers 1. Tucker 2. Tenacious D 3. Richard E. Grant 4. 'Grease' 5. Ronald Searle 6. Samantha 7. 'Hot Lunch'. The title was changed because an X-rated film on release at the time had the same name 8. The library 9. 'Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus', which means never tickle a sleeping dragon 10. 'Glee' character Sue Sylvester.