1. At brownies I learned fensing. Fensing is when you fight with a sod.
2. Since her accident my mum has to go to a fizzy therapist every week.
3. I need to work hard on my maths so I will be god at it.
4. We weighed the school rabbi today. It was two killer grans.
5. She went mad and they put her in the menstral institution.
Taken from Blackboard Blunders: Spelling Slip-ups and Homework Howlers by Richard Benson. Published by Summersdale. www.summersdale.com. Buy Blackboard Blunders and its sister title F in Exams for the special price of #163;9, including PP. Telephone 01903 828 511, quoting ref: TES0110.