Diary - 5 worst Shakespeare answers
1. In this play, Shakespeare uses language occasionally.
2. The first page of this play is the beginning of the story.
3. Shakespeare wrote this play in a funny kind of English. But then lots of people spoke funny in his day, so it wasn't his fault.
4. I'm not sure why Shakespeare wrote this play. It bored me stupid.
5. Q. Discuss the theme of love in Romeo and Juliet.
A. I am going to write about the theme of families in Romeo and Juliet.
Supplied by Fran Hill, an English teacher at an independent girls' school in Warwickshire.