1. By what stage name is Pamela Anderson's ex, Bob Ritchie, better known?
2. Which famous 16th-century privateer sailed on the Golden Hind?
3. In which martial art could you perform a mawashi geri?
4. What colour dress does Marge Simpson usually wear in The Simpsons?
5. Who painted The Creation of Adam on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel?
6. Which actress made her film debut as a teen scream queen in Halloween?
7. Complete the following proverb: `One man's . is another man's poison'.
8. What is the main alcoholic ingredient in the Cuban cocktail Mojito?
9. Which "M" is the lower jaw in mammals and fishes?
10. In which country would you find Damascus?
Answers: 1. Kid Rock; 2. Sir Francis Drake; 3. Karate; 4. Green; 5. Michelangelo; 6. Jamie Lee Curtis; 7. Meat; 8. White rum; 9. Mandible; 10. Syria.