Diary - Pub quiz
1. The Indian dish keema naan traditionally has what stuffing?
2. What items were tied up with string in "My Favourite Things"?
3. Which character in The Godfather uttered the line: "Don't ask me about my business"?
4. Which three colours appear on the national flag of the Russian Federation?
5. Which famous composer was born in Eisenach, Germany in 1685?
6. Who took the title of Empress of India in 1876?
7. Which is the only piece that can move before a pawn move is made at the start of a chess game?
8. What parts of the body are affected by the disease arthritis?
9. Which retailer started life as a penny bazaar in Leeds in 1894?
10. Which narrow land bridge separates the Peloponnesus peninsula from the mainland of Greece?
Answers: 1. Minced meat 2. Brown paper packages 3. Michael Corleone 4. White, blue and red 5. Bach 6. Queen Victoria 7. Knight 8. Joints 9. Marks and Spencer 10. Isthmus of Corinth.