Diary - Pub quiz
1. Who was the first Englishman to win the Nobel Prize for Literature?
2. Which was the world's first national park, created by the US Congress in 1872?
3. In the Bond film Goldfinger, what kind of school did Pussy Galore run?
4. Which cartoonist created Hagar the Horrible?
5. Who was the first "European footballer of the year"?
6. What is the capital of County Fermanagh?
7. The literary character Quasimodo is also known as the Hunchback of where?
8. Scoliosis is a pronounced curvature of which part of the human anatomy?
9. Which famous pirate sailed on the "Jolly Roger"?
10. Who played the best friend of Julia Roberts (pictured) in My Best Friend's Wedding?
Answers: 1. Rudyard Kipling 2. Yellowstone 3. Flying 4. Dik Browne 5. Stanley Matthews 6. Enniskillen 7. Notre Dame 8. The spine 9. Captain Hook 10. Dermot Mulroney.