Diary - Pub quiz
1. Which TV sitcom was set at Maplin's holiday camp?
2. Which bones can be true, false or floating?
3. What is the capital of Belarus?
4. Who won the 2005 Nobel Prize for Literature?
5. Which Biblical character performed the Dance of the Seven Veils?
6. Which tennis Grand Slam tournament is played at Flushing Meadow?
7. Sean Penn won the Best Actor Oscar in 2003 for his role in which film of that year?
8. Which 1980s singer was backed by The Coconuts?
9. What is the name of Bill and Hillary Clinton's daughter?
10. What nationality was the composer Edvard Grieg?
ANSWERS: 1. Hi-De-Hi!; 2. Ribs; 3. Minsk; 4. Harold Pinter; 5. Salome; 6. US Open; 7. Mystic River; 8. Kid Creole; 9. Chelsea; 10. Norwegian.