Diary - Pub quiz
1. Who played Dylan Sanders in the film Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle?
2. Who is the head of state and Prime Minister of Saudi Arabia?
3. What "S" is the physical effect that occurs in a vacuum cleaner?
4. Who was the first darts player to be named in the Honours List?
5. "Hepatic" relates to which organ?
6. The polar bear is known as "Nanook" to which people?
7. Which US novelist wrote The Scarlet Letter and The House of the Seven Gables?
8. Which country invented handball?
9. Which city in Australia was devastated on Christmas Eve 1974 by Cyclone Tracy?
10. What was the call sign of the SAS unit whose adventures were chronicled in a book by Andy McNab?
1. Drew Barrymore
2. King Abdullah
4. Eric Bristow
7. Nathaniel Hawthorne
10. Bravo Two Zero.