1. What physical relationship did Matt Damon and Greg Kinnear have in Stuck on You?
2. On November 19 in which year did Abraham Lincoln deliver his Gettysburg Address?
3. What is chef George Crum claimed to have invented in August 1853?
4. Which iconic Sydney beach hosted the beach volleyball competition at the 2000 Olympic games?
5. Which famous painter cut off his ear?
6. What type of book does a lexicographer write?
7. Who sang So Macho and brought Simon Cowell to prominence?
8. What addition to road safety did Percy Shaw invent in the 1930s?
9. At which racecourse was Royal Ascot held in June 2005?
10. In which American city did the 1969 Stonewall riots take place?
1. Conjoined twins; 2. 1863; 3. Potato chips; 4. Bondi; 5. Vincent Van Gogh; 6. Dictionary; 7. Sinitta; 8. Cat's eyes; 9. York; 10. New York.