Diary - Pub quiz
1. Which measure of purchasing power parity is calculated by comparing retail prices of a McDonald's burger in different countries and is published by The Economist?
2. Which fictional character lives with his dog at 62 West Wallaby Street?
3. Which Austrian psychologist said: "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar"?
4. Keira Knightley received a Bafta nomination for her role as Cecilia Tallis in which 2007 film?
5. Who has been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice - once as a member of The Yardbirds and once as a member of Led Zeppelin?
6. Which Russian composed "Troika" from the Lieutenant Kije Suite?
7. Which Croatian city is nicknamed the Pearl of the Adriatic?
8. A kookaburra is also known as a laughing . what?
9. What is the surname of the radio DJ Mark, who used to have a sidekick called Lard?
10. Which organisation did George Williams found in London on June 6, 1844?
1. The Big Mac Index; 2. Wallace (of Wallace and Gromit); 3. Sigmund Freud; 4. Atonement; 5. Jimmy Page; 6. Sergei Prokofiev; 7. Dubrovnik; 8. Jackass; 9. Radcliffe; 10. YMCA.