What is it?
TES English has produced new interactive resources to accompany lessons for the AQA GCSE poetry anthology Moon on the Tides. These include illustrated e-poetry booklets with embedded MP3 audio readings of poems in the four clusters that make up the poetry unit: conflict, character and voice, place and relationships.
Featured poets include John Agard, Carol Ann Duffy, Simon Armitage and Thomas Hardy.
How to use the resources
- Use them as starters or plenaries.
- Explain and analyse the design and images of poems in the e-poetry booklets.
- Encourage student designs for an alternative e-poetry booklet.
- Explain and analyse the soundmusic in the readings.
- Use them to support other class-based, homework or revision activities.
All resources and links can be found at www.tes.co.ukresources006