Five things to think about
1. National Eating Disorders Awareness Week
Seminars and workshops for sufferers and those affected by eating disorders.
2. Brighton Science Festival
The festival caters for science fans with demonstrations, talks and debates.
3. The Impact of Change on Learning and Learning on Change
The Campaign for Learning will host this forum in London to debate the issues relating to change and learning.
4. Violence and Gang culture conference, Leeds
Hosted by Chance Your Arm, this event examines early intervention techniques.
5. The English Association Shakespeare Tempest Conference
Get a behind the scenes look at this co-production between the RSC and the Baxter Theatre Centre, Cape Town.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions for Five Things to Think About.