Five ways to make it better
* To reintroduce the study of grammar in primary schools using, from the age of 11, Latin as a support, which will help in the future learning of foreign languages.
* To develop memory skills and logical reasoning, leading to the writing of dissertations at 17.
* To discover French literature from the Middle Ages to the present, since literature shapes the individual and its study leads to competence in analysis.
* To relate written works to their historical period, in order to understand them properly.
* To make classical Greek and Latin literature available in the original languages. No emancipated education should deprive future citizens of this knowledge.
Michael Bulley 20 Rue de Traves 71100 Chalon-sur-Saone France